| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Syracuse, New York in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain at times. Just 89.2mm (3.5in) of liquid falls during an average of 10 days.
- In August the skies in Syracuse, New York are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:56 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 13:54.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Syracuse, New York August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Syracuse, New York, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Syracuse, New York:
- Kingston, On, Canada - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NNW
- Trenton, On, Canada - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NW
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 49.3 kms (30.7 miles) NW
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) W
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) W
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) W
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) S
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) SSW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) SSW
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) S
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.3 miles) N
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) NE
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) E
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) E
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) S